Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Challenge- Is it true?

An issue I often come across as a missionary is whether the Book of Mormon is true or not. I have been in arguments over it time and time again. In my mind there is no possible reason why it wouldn't be true. A statement from the Book of Mormon prophet sums it up for me, "And now, my beloved brethren, and also Jew, and all ye ends of the earth, hearken unto these words and believe in Christ; and if ye believe not in these words believe in Christ. And if ye shall believe in Christ ye will believe in these words, for they are the words of Christ, and he hath given them unto me; and they teach all men that they should do good. And if they are not the words of Christ, judge ye—for Christ will show unto you, with power and great glory, that they are his words, at the last day; and you and I shall stand face to face before his bar; and ye shall know that I have been commanded of him to write these things, notwithstanding my weakness"(2 Nephi 33:10&11). The Book of Mormon is true because it testifies of Jesus Christ, our Savior, Lord, and Redeemer, on every page. Read it and pray for yourself. I challenge you to find out for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment